Monday, February 11, 2019

JulioNIB Free mods access

In this page you can activate my mods for free. Disable the page translation to avoid issues. 

Become a Patreon to unlock all the released mods for lifetime with only 5 dollars :)

Check the list of released mods clicking here


Step 1: Subscribe to my channel and activate notifications 
🔔 :)

Step 2Click in the button below to activate the free version of my mods





Important: You need to open this page using the mods in game when prompted for activation (pressing 4), otherwise it wont activate anything :)


Most recent mods don't have this free access because they are temporary VIP for Patreons



Download latest versions of the mods in my Patreon page


Check how to install my mods clicking here

//propaganda YT float style='display:none;'